Selling your home in a timely manner and obtaining the maximum value for your home is your top priority. Here are a few tips to help you prepare your home for sale.
First impressions are important. Some call it "Curb Appeal"
- Make sure the exterior of your home is clutter free
- Keep the house and yard neat and clean
- Keep the grass cut and the gardens neat
- You need to show a well-maintained appearance
- Discuss with your realtor the areas of your home that may need painting or redecorating
- Tidy up each room. A disorderly room looks small and leaves a negative impression
- Remove some of the furniture in each room. This will help each room appear larger
- Keep all bedrooms neat. Pak up some of the dresser and tabletop items. Get rid of the clutter and many of the personal items
- Keep your bathrooms sparkling
- Light in your home is very important. Keep bright lights in darker rooms – especially basements
- Place plants and fresh flowers to add freshness
Bob Webber offers an excellent package to help you prepare your home for sale.